1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. blablazzzz
    blablazzzz
    Waifu is laifu?!?!
  2. Sped_
    Sped_
    Why am I still here?
  3. PrisonShanke
    PrisonShanke c_u_r_x
    So I went to the end through an end portal and it dropped me into the void (it hadn't done that before this instance). I went back to the End with loipers and there is no grave anywhere on the island or in the void. I was wondering if there was an inventory reset command for graves, if not I can manage but if there is I would really appreciate it.
    Death Info: 11:07:50AM EST
    5-26-2017
    1. PrisonShanke
      PrisonShanke
      I won't be back until tomorrow probably but I've cleared my inventory before logging off if you can do it while I'm gone.
      May 26, 2017
  4. Arizona_Bones
    Arizona_Bones
    My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them
  5. AnnodynS
    AnnodynS
    how to earn money
  6. Arizona_Bones
    Arizona_Bones
    I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.
  7. Sped_
    Sped_ HunterAshh
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHH
  8. Arizona_Bones
    Arizona_Bones
    It is rarer to find happiness in a man surrounded by the miracles of technology than among people living in the desert of the jungle
  9. sioutdoors
    sioutdoors c_u_r_x
    i'd like to report an issue with a players engaging in unwanted pvp. IDk if this is where you do that but here is the pictures. Im sorry for the language but i am pissed. http://imgur.com/d4GBwm2 http://imgur.com/a/WYOpF basically i want to know can these two trolls ruin the end for everyone who enters?
    1. sioutdoors
    2. c_u_r_x
      c_u_r_x
      Well i was about to ban them. Turns out somebody beat me to it lol.
      Mar 16, 2017
  10. AnnodynS
  11. Icecyristal67
  12. Icecyristal67
    Icecyristal67 c_u_r_x
    Crux, excuse me but When I spawn in an island, my game crashes,can you change my spawnpoint to my island plz
  13. blablazzzz
    blablazzzz
    DEUS VULT, Infidels.
  14. Icecyristal67
    Icecyristal67
    Aloha, the earth is warming up, -------> <------------
  15. Icecyristal67
    Icecyristal67 Mitch
    Hi mitch long time no see :D
    1. Mitch
      Mitch
      Hey there!
      Feb 12, 2017
    2. Icecyristal67
      Icecyristal67
      Do you remember me from 2014?
      Feb 12, 2017
  16. Arizona_Bones
    Arizona_Bones
    We live in world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them
  17. Arizona_Bones
    Arizona_Bones
    Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.
  18. Icecyristal67
    Icecyristal67 HunterAshh
    Do you remember me?
  19. mom's spaghetti
  20. Arizona_Bones
    Arizona_Bones
    The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience