1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update FTB Beyond update - 1.6.1

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by c_u_r_x, May 11, 2017.

1. c_u_r_x

c_u_r_x Redstone Jesus Administrator Network Manager

Hi,
    I updated the server today at 14:00 to version 1.6.1 in line with the recommended release! Thanks C0FFIN for letting me know on skype that a new version was out because i wouldn't have noticed otherwise. Sorry for being so inactive but I'm right in the middle of exams. They'll be over soon (i keep telling myself)

I like to post the changelog whenever we update but annoyingly FTB haven't released an official changelog for any of the updates between 1.5.3 and 1.6.1 so we're flying blind here and i made my own!
    I checked a few bugs that i knew about that i had a hunch might be fixed, but I'm really not sure what's new in this version, what's been fixed or anything.

Things i checked
    • Refined Relocation actually works now (It was totally broken last version, the filter just didn't work at all)
    • Good news, Quantum quarries don't bug out and drop all the items on the ground in an unreachable dimension anymore!
    • Bad news, Quantum quarries now crash the server immediately when you turn them on! YEY! (Yes, that means they are still disabled, sorry)
    • Can confirm - Agricraft graphical bugs are not yet fixed. No idea why the water doesn't render properly in the channels. Rip
    • Coke ovens and blast furnaces have returned to their normal 3x3x3 size! No more of those horrible 4x5x2x3x5x2 structures. (Yes, i didn't know so many dimensions were possible either but they managed it somehow. You may need to break and replace your existing ovens and furnaces to fix this)
    • Draconic Evolution fusion crafting is "fixed" (I tested it with one recipe, I wouldn't be surprised if Brandon found another way for his mod to bug out as usual. Be warned.)
    • Railcraft signals, Cart + train routing, Rolling machines and a bunch more 1.7.10 features are back! Not that any of you care, but its an awesome mod when people get stuck into it
    • A new mod was added (Or i just didn't notice it before, which is quite likely because it only adds one thing to the game - A calculator. Apparently we needed one or something?)
    Calculatron.png
    If you find anything else that is new, different or broken please share below!

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors New Member

I could always use a calculator lol.

c_u_r_x likes this.
  3. Sped_

Sped_ Natural disaster Ex-Staff

Why the hell would you need a calculator in game?

4. Quantum Blade

Quantum Blade Well-Known Member Donator Entomologist

Obviously, to compute how much of your life you wasted hunting the stack + 56 lapis required to make the tier 1 Environmental Tech solar panel.