1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important New Dedi

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by bobbypsx, Aug 19, 2017.

1. bobbypsx

bobbypsx Inspector General of Public Relations Administrator Donator

Excelsior!

Apologies to everyone for not getting this out sooner. Recently there has been some major issues going on with our dedi hosts and we have been down for a collective of about 16 days. Now that the hosts have finally responded to our emails...we can now access all our files. It was through a bit of deliberation and discussion that we will no longer continue services with the current host past this month and are working currently on retrieving all our files and migrate to a new dedi. Hopefully we will be back up within the week.

In other news, everyone been catching up on some new movies or television?
    Personally I've caught up on some Game of Thrones and Dragon Ball Super. What about you all?
    Please no spoilers.

OreoHorde, Quantum Blade and Mitch like this.
  2. RoKRaVeN

RoKRaVeN Member

lol. nice you got back, I missed you a bit :D

3. Quantum Blade

Quantum Blade Well-Known Member Donator Entomologist

I'm so glad to see the forums back up!! Has it really only been 16 days? Feels like at least a month!

Mitch likes this.
  4. Orekoth

Orekoth Senior Member Donator

Wow. Hopefully the new host works out. I actually haven't been able to spend much time with Beyond, so I will have to do that, and possibly build something random in Vanilla if it's opened up in parallel for someone to stumble upon at some point.

Aside from just being busy in general, I started judo, have been trying to binge Death Note in preparation for the live action movie, and have been logging time in an old MUD that I used to play (it's pretty much dead at this point, but I decided to finally reach the top, because... why not).

Mitch likes this.